Helping Drivers Make Informed Decisions
Why Choose an ASAMARI Shop?
Whether it’s a collision shop or a mechanical shop, when your vehicle is repaired by an ASAMARI member-business, you can expect the following:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASAMARI members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. In fact, an average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASAMARI mechanical repair shop is 24 years old and 94 percent of ASAMARI mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses.The average ASAMARI collision repair shop is 32 years old and 95 percent of ASAMARI collision members are part of family-owned businesses. Ninety-four percent of the shops operate a website and 61 percent of their customers are repeat customers.
- Adherence to ASAMARI’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. ASAMARI members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASAMARI, members have access to more than 30 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education and regulatory information.
Helpful Tips for New England Drivers
The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) reminds the state's drivers and repair shops that non-public safety services are unavailable and the RMV will NOT process transactions from Thurs. 3/22 @ 7 p.m. - Mon. 3/26 @ 8 a.m. This includes vehicle safety...read more
Disruption will halt vehicle inspections The Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV) has announced that all RMV services, with the exception of law enforcement, will be unavailable from 7 p.m., Thursday, March 22 until 8 a.m., Monday, March 26 due to the RMV changing over a...read more
Winter weather brings a lot of challenges to drivers in New England. The best thing you can do for yourself and family is to stock your car with everything you may need in case of emergency. Here are 8 items every New England driver should keep in their car this...read more