Helping Drivers Make Informed Decisions
Why Choose an ASAMARI Shop?
Whether it’s a collision shop or a mechanical shop, when your vehicle is repaired by an ASAMARI member-business, you can expect the following:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASAMARI members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. In fact, an average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASAMARI mechanical repair shop is 24 years old and 94 percent of ASAMARI mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses.The average ASAMARI collision repair shop is 32 years old and 95 percent of ASAMARI collision members are part of family-owned businesses. Ninety-four percent of the shops operate a website and 61 percent of their customers are repeat customers.
- Adherence to ASAMARI’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. ASAMARI members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASAMARI, members have access to more than 30 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education and regulatory information.
Helpful Tips for New England Drivers
Winter weather brings a lot of challenges to drivers in New England. The best thing you can do for yourself and family is to stock your car with everything you may need in case of emergency. Here are 8 items every New England driver should keep in their car this...read more
Progressive Insurance will no longer allow customers to drop off and pick up their damaged vehicles at the company’s 68 service locations. Instead, customers will be asked to deal directly with one of the “approved repair facilities” in the Progressive DRP network....read more
Via the Boston Globeread more