About ASAMARI"Only the Strong Survive"
ASAMARI is a valuable resource for mechanical and collision auto body shops in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, providing both education and training while fostering industry partnerships that benefit each individual shop in the network. Through ASAMARI local shops can expect to gain valuable, cutting edge information on technology, legislation, financial environments, and insurance issues that directly affect shops in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- ASAMARI provides discounts on services you need to run your business. ASAMARI’s benefits portfolio – the ASAMARI Marketplace – offers more than 35 different programs from various leading organizations. Any one of these programs could easily pay for your yearly membership dues.
- ASAMARI supports positive legislation and combats proposed legislation that could harm our industry. Our full-time lobbyist spends time on Capitol Hill fighting for your rights and fights for local groups when regional issues arise. There is strength in numbers. By adding your voice to our membership rolls, ASAMARI becomes a more effective organization. Learn more at TakingTheHill.com.
- ASAMARI reinvests your membership dollars in the industry through its legislative activities, annual trade shows and ongoing education initiatives.
- ASAMARI strives to provide you with the best management training possible. We have partnered with and contribute financially to the Automotive Management Institute. AMI offers a wide variety of business courses, all designed to help you make a profit and succeed in business. Upon completion of course requirements, you receive the certification of Accredited Automotive Manager. This designation is the only one of its kind for our industry.
- ASAMARI provides you with invaluable information. A monthly award-winning magazine, newsletters, a directory of members and a website with a consumer feature to find the nearest ASAMARI shop are just a few of the tools at your fingertips. Many members say the information and research tools are worth the price of membership.
- ASAMARI business meetings and networking functions are instructional and informative. In addition to the world’s largest collision repair event, the International Autobody Congress and Exposition (NACE), ASAMARI sponsors the Congress of Automotive Repair and Service (CARS) for our mechanical/transmission members, and we hold an annual business meeting for members. Technical and management seminars are the hallmark of ASAMARI’s meetings, providing you the opportunity to share knowledge and enhance business relationships.
- ASAMARI can make the difference for you. Invest in the leading automotive trade association and let ASAMARI work for you. If you want to be sure your views are heard and your membership dollars are used responsibly, join ASAMARI today!
What ASAMARI Means to the Consumer
When your vehicle is repaired by an Automotive Service Association (ASAMARI) member-business, you can expect the following:
- An attentiveness to you, the customer. ASAMARI members work to earn and keep your satisfaction and trust. An average of 78 percent of customers are repeat customers.
- Repairs and service backed by years of experience. The average ASAMARI mechanical repair shop is 25 years old and 90 percent of ASAMARI mechanical members are part of family-owned businesses. The average ASAMARI collision repair shop is 35 years old and 88 percent of ASAMARI collision members are part of family-owned businesses.
- Adherence to ASAMARI’s Code of Ethics that outlines professional business practices.
- Accurate diagnosis and repairs. Past surveys have shown ASAMARI members stay up-to-date with evolving vehicle technology by attending technical education classes.
- Access to information. By belonging to ASAMARI, members have access to more than 35 association benefits, including the latest technical and management education, as well as regulatory information.