Join us for the final training webinar from Bosch Automotive as they dive into the challenges and solutions facing shop owners and techs as autonomous vehicles become a regular part of your service schedule.
11:30 a.m.–1 p.m. (CT), Wednesday, May 16.
Deadline for registration is EOB Tuesday, May 15.
What You’ll Learn:
- Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) operation including Blind Spot Detection, Forward Radar, Park Assist, Steering Angle Sensors and 360-degree cameras. The webinar also will cover how sensor inputs are used by PCMs and typical sensor location on most vehicles.
- How forward-facing camera systems are used to enable Lane Keep Assist (LKAS) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW). Trainers will highlight forward-facing camera calibration techniques using a scan tool for dynamic and static calibration on select vehicles.
- Step-by-step calibration on the following vehicles and systems:
- Hyundai Genesis Lane Keep Assist
- Mazda 3 Forward-Sensing Camera
- Ford Fusion Lane Departure Warning System (Dynamic calibration)
- Honda Accord Lane Departure Warning and Lane Keep Assist
- Toyota Avalon Lane Keep Assist
- Subaru Crosstrek Lane Keep Assist